A chocolate ice cream layered with a Salted Caramel Hazelnut spread. Chocolate, peanut butter and salted caramel flavors.
- 3 C Heavy Cream
- 3/4 C Granulated sugar
- 1/4 C Cocoa powders
- 1/2 C Jif Salted Caramel hazelnut spread
- Pre-freeze ice cream machine according to manufacture’s instructions.
- Combine 2 cups heavy cream, granulated sugar, cocoa powder and hazelnut spread in a medium-sized pot. Stir over medium heat until mixture is slightly bubbling.
- Transfer to a container, add remaining one cup heavy cream and refrigerate until cold.
- Once frozen, set up ice cream maker, and spin on low speed. Pour heavy cream mixture into ice cream maker after it starts spinning. Churn for 12-15 minutes until mixture resembles soft serve.
- Or… you can say it this way…
- Transfer to a freezer-proof container. If desired, you can spoon and stir remaining Jif Hazelnut spread into the ice cream in teaspoon sized portions. Freeze until firm, 2-4 hours.
Make sure to pre-freeze your ice cream maker according to the manufactures instructions.