Salted Caramel Pudding Cookies are soft-baked cookies loaded with salted caramel chips and sprinkled with a touch of salt.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 package (3.4oz) Instant caramel pudding
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 bag salted caramel baking chips
- Additional sea salt for garnish
- Pre-heat the oven to 350° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicon baking mat.
- Allow the butter to come to room temperature for about 20 minutes. Cream together butter, granulated and brown sugar until smooth.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing thoroughly. Next, add the vanilla extract and mix into batter.
- In a separate bowl, combine the caramel pudding, flour, baking powder and salt and stir to combine.
- Slowly add dry ingredients into the batter and mix slowly just until dough starts to form. Quickly add the salted caramel chips and mix until incorporated into the dough.
- Drop 2 tablespoons of cookie dough (per cookie) onto baking sheet. Sprinkle with sea salt. Bake for 12-14 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool on the baking sheet for 15 minutes.