The mini and skinny Lemon Mousse Pies are bursting with lemon flavor and just big enough to satisfy your sweet craving.
- 1 package (3.4oz) sugar-free, Fat-free lemon pudding mix
- 1 cup non-fat milk
- 24 reduced-fat Nilla Wafers
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 container (5.5 oz) non-fat Lemon Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 8 ounces Fat-Free Cool Whip
- Prepare lemon pudding by combining non-fat milk with pudding mix and whisk until pudding mix is dissolved. Refrigerate until firm.
- Use a food processor or blend to grind the wafers into a fine crumb. Empty into a microwave-safe bowl. Add the butter to the bowl and microwave for 30-60 seconds until butter is melted. Stir to coat crumbs with butter.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of crust into each cupcake liner. Press the crust down with a spoon.
- Beat the cream cheese on medium speed until smooth. Next, add the lemon yogurt and lemon zest and continue mixing until well blended. Finally, add the prepared pudding mix and incorporate well.
- Divide the Cool Whip in half. Add half to the lemon filling and keep the other half to put on top of the cupcakes. Fold the Cool Whip into the lemon filling.
- Pour the lemon filling into a large Ziploc bag. Cut off a small corner of the bag and evenly distribute the filling among the cupcake liners.
- Pipe the remaining Cool Whip on top.
- Keep in the refrigerated or Freeze for 2-4 hours. If kept frozen and allow to thaw for about 30-60 minutes before eating.
- Weight Watcher Freestyle Points- The total recipe is 64 Freestyle points. With 12 cupcakes, it’s 5 points each.
- Category: Ice Cream
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Lemon Pie, Lemon Ice Cream