- 1 Box Red velvet cake mix
- Ingredients list on the box (eggs, oil, milk)
- *substitute water for milk
For the Marshmallow fluff frosting
- 1/2 C (1 sticker) Unsalted butter
- 1 Jar (7oz) Marshmallow fluff
- 1 C Powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Heavy whipped cream
- Hot fudge sauce
- Graham crackers
- Chocolate shavings (optional)
- Pre-heat waffle maker according to instructions.
- Mix red velvet cake mix according to box instructions. Substitute the water for milk.
- Coat waffle maker with cooking spray. Fill waffle maker with designated amount of batter and bake according to waffle cooking instructions. Allow to cool slightly.
- Prepare the marshmallow fluff by microwaving the butter for 10-15 seconds just until softened.
- Combine the softened butter and marshmallow fluff in a mixing bowl and beat on medium-high speed until completely smooth.
- Add powdered sugar and mix on medium speed. Fluff will become very thick. Add heavy whipping cream and vanilla extract and increase speed to medium-high. Whip for a couple minutes until smooth.
- If fluff is too thick, add additional heavy whipping cream 1 teaspoon at a time. If too thin, add additional powdered sugar.
- Assemble the stacks with a waffle at the bottom topped with a dollop of marshmallow fluff. Crush a quarter of a graham cracker and drizzle with hot fudge sauce. Repeat 3 times. Top with chocolate shavings if desired.