- 1 C Unsalted butter, browned.
- 1/2 C Sugar
- 1 1/2C Light brown sugar
- 2 Large egg
- 1 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 6 tbsp Maple syrup
- 3 C Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Cream of tartar
For the coating
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Cinnamon
For the filling
- 3/4 C Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 C Chocolate chips
- 1/2 C White chocolate chips
- 1/2 C Walnuts or pecans
- 1/2 C Sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 C Shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 375° and coat mini muffin pan with cisco or with a light spray of cooking spray.
- Brown butter in a sauce pan over medium heat. Once butter is melted, stir constantly until butter turns light brown and starts to have a nutty aroma.
- Combine browned butter with sugar and light brown sugar and beat on medium speed until well creamed together.
- Add egg, vanilla and maple syrup. Mix into butter and sugar until egg is well beaten.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda and cream of tarter. Slowly add into batter and beat on medium low speed until well combined.
- On a small plate, combine sugar and cinnamon and stir to combine. Measure out about two tablespoon of dough. Roll into a ball and then roll in cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place into a mini muffin pan. Bake at 375° for 8-10 minutes until they are slightly baked.
- Remove from oven. Use a tart shaper and gently press into the center of the cookie to form a cup. Do not turn off oven.
- Use a food processor to crush graham crackers in a fine crumb if necessary.
- Fill each cookie cup with 1 tsp graham cracker crumbs and then sprinkle with chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Drizzle sweetened condensed over the top of fillings. Pack the top with coconut.
- Return the cookie cups to the oven and bake for another 5-7 minutes in the middle rack. Coconut will start to brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool before removing from pan.