This post may contain affiliate sales links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details
Strawberry Mascarpone Sliders are a delicious sweet treat that is perfect for breakfast, bunch or dessert! This recipe is made using King’s Hawaiian Sweet Rolls so they are the perfect size for sharing.
If you love strawberries and mascarpone together you should also try my Strawberry Mascarpone Layer Cake.
Strawberry Mascarpone Sliders
Let’s talk vacation food here for a minute. Vacation is an excuse to pretty much east whatever you want. Sure you might put on a couple of pounds but it’s so worth it at the time! After all, it’s important that you eat well when you are on vacation. While earlier this week, I talked about S’mores, today I am talking about more gourmet “glamping” foods. If you don’t know what glamping is, please do Google it. You will notice one of the first search term in Google is “glamping in California” because that’s what they do here. Glamping is basically luxurious camping.
So while you are glamping, you might as well make these Strawberry Mascarpone Sliders to go along with your Mimosas. These sliders are pretty much the cats meow.
I Love Dessert Recipes That Use King’s Hawaiian Rolls
It starts with a King’s Hawaiian sweet rolls, which let’s face it, I could eat at lest four with nothing else on it (and I have). You spread a little bit of mascarpone cheese on each side, and fill the middle with berries.
What Can I Serve With Strawberry Mascarpone Sliders?
These mini sliders are great for breakfast, bunch or dessert! Heck, I would eat them at any time of the day really. I served mine with a side of chocolate sauce, in case you need some extra punch. The mascarpone cheese gets a little bit warm and melty, and is the perfect compliment to the sweet strawberries. Plus, the King’s Hawaiian rolls are exactly the size I wanted for these sliders.
How To Cook These Strawberry Mascarpone Dessert Sliders
For these sliders, you can grill it, or cook it on a counter top grill like I did. We have a Cuisinart GR-35 Griddler Compact and since we are huge panini fans in our house, we will use any excuse to get out of our griddler. I love that the outsides of the rolls get a little bit crispy too! It take little effort to make these and I guarantee your friends will be begging for more!
Follow Beyond Frosting:
If you love no-bake recipes, be sure to check out my cookbook, No-Bake Treats!Print
These easy Strawberry Mascarpone Sliders are a delicious no-bake sweet treat that is perfect for breakfast, bunch or dessert!
- 1 Bag King’s Hawaiian Rolls (12 pk)
- 1 tub Mascarpone cheese (8oz)
- 1 lb Strawberries
For the chocolate sauce (optional)
- 3 oz Chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp Heavy whipping cream
- Pre heat your cooking surface to a medium heat and then lightly spray with a cooking spray.
- Cut the Kings Hawaiian Rolls in half.
- Spread a little bit of mascarpone cheese on each side of the bun. About one teaspoon on each side, it doesn’t take much.
- Slice strawberries thin, and place between the two sides of the rolls.
- Place on grill plate and close the top.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes just until the top of the roll starts to crisp and the cheese begins to melt. Remove from grill pan. Serve warm.
- To make the chocolate sauce, combine chocolate chips and heavy whipping cream in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 60-90 seconds until chocolate begins to melt. Stir until smooth. Serve as a dipping sauce.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Stove
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: strawberry with mascarpone, strawberry dessert, no bake dessert, mascarpone dessert, mascarpone dessert recipe, easy strawberry dessert, king hawaiian roll recipe