Made easy with a cake mix, these Strawberry Red Velvet Waffle Parfaits can be served for breakfast or dessert.
- 1 Box Red Velvet Cake Mix
- Ingredients list on the box (eggs, oil, milk)
- *substitute water for milk
- 1 Box Strawberries
- 1 C Heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp Powdered sugar
- White chocolate chips for garnish
- Pre-heat waffle maker according to instructions.
- Mix red velvet cake mix according to box instructions. Substitute the water for milk.
- Coat waffle maker with cooking spray. Fill waffle maker with designated amount of batter and bake according to waffle cooking instructions. Allow to cool slightly.
- Cut of waffles into bite sized pieces.
- Wash and dry strawberries, dice into bite sized pieces.
- To make the whipped cream, chill your stainless steal mixing bowl and wire whisk in the freezer for 10-15 minutes. This step is optional but recommend to help keep cream cold. Beat heavy whipping cream on medium-high speed for 3-5 minutes until stiff peaks form. After 2 minutes, add powdered sugar.
- Assemble waffle parfaits by alternating layers of waffles, strawberries and whipped cream. Garnish with white chocolate chips.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Waffle Iron
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Red Velvet Waffles