Layers of crispy sweet potato fries & melted marshmallow drizzled with chocolate sauce and crushed graham crackers
- 1 bag frozen sweet potato fries (14–20 oz)
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon/sugar
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 2–3 Graham crackers, crushed
- Preheat the oven according to the instructions on the frozen sweet potatoes.
- Spread sweet potatoes over a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake according to the instructions on the box. For a more crispy fry, turn on the broiler and broiler for 2-3 minutes per side.
- Caution, the oven will get extremely hot. I never fully close my oven door while I am broiling.
- Do not shut off the oven.
- Remove the sweet potatoes from the oven and sprinkles with the cinnamon sugar. and start to build layers of sweet potatoes fries (about 1/3 of them) and marshmallows, pilling them in the center of the baking sheet. Melt each layer under the broiler for 2-3 minutes until the marshmallows are melted.
- Continue adding more fries on top and repeat steps to melt the marshmallows.
- Add the final top layer and melt the marshmallows once more. Remove these from the oven.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and milk. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring occasionally until the chocolate sauce easily runs off the spoons. You may need to additional milk. Drizzle chocolate over the top of the fries and sprinkle with crushed graham crackers.
Please use caution when using the broiler, and ensure your cookware can withstand the temperature.
You might consider drizzling a little maple syrup over the top!