These Thin Mint Ice Cream Cupcakes are a perfect excuse to buy some Thin Mints. There is a Thin Mint cookie crust, a no-churn Thin Mint ice cream filling and topped with fresh whipped cream.
- 12 Cupcake liners
- 3 sleeves of Thin Mint Cookies
- 1 can Sweetened condensed milk (14oz)
- 1 (8oz) Cool Whip
- 1 C Heavy whipping cream
- ½ c Powdered sugar
- Line a cupcake pan with you baking liners. Thaw Cool Whip.
- Remove 12 Thin Mints from the package. Put a Thin Mint in the bottom of each of the liners.
- Set aside another 12 Thin Mints for the topping. Crush all remaining Thin Mint cookies. Place in a large Ziploc bag and use a rolling pin the gently crush the cookies.
- In your mixing bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and Cool Whip. Mix until combined. Add crushed Thin Mints and continue to mix until incorporated.
- Divide ice cream filling between the cupcake liners. Set in freezer.
- Whip heavy cream on medium high speed for several minutes until bubbly.
- Add powdered sugar and beat on medium high until stiff peaks form. Remove ice cream cupcakes form the freeze and pipe whipped cream.
- Place addition Thin Mint Cookie on top. Freeze 4-6 hours.
Prep times includes freezing. If you do not have Thin Mints, you can use Keebler Grasshopper cookies