- 1/2 C Butter, softened
- 3/4 C Granulated sugar
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 1 pk (3.4 oz) Instant cheesecake pudding
- 2 C All-purpose flour
- 2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Cinnamon
- 12 Gingerbread Oreos, crushed
- 3/4 C White chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Allow butter to soften for about 30 minutes. Combine butter and granulated sugar in the mixing bowl. Beat until sugar and butter are well combined.
- Add eggs, one at a time, ensure the first egg is well beaten before adding the second. Add vanilla extract with the second egg.
- In a separate bowl, combine instant cheesecake pudding mix, all-purpose flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Slowly add dry ingredients to mixing bowl and beat on medium speed until dough starts to form.
- Crush Oreos in a Ziploc bag or a food processor. You want to end up with small chunks. Add crushed Oreos and white chocolate chips to cookie dough and beat until incorporated.
- Scoop 2 tablespoons of cookie dough onto a lined cookie sheet. You do not have to use a baking liner, but it helps prevent the bottom of the cookie from burning. Bake at 350° F for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow cookies to cool for a few minutes on the baking sheet and then transfer to a wire rack to cool.