A pillowy filling combining Nutella, cream cheese and marshmallow, this pie sure does no disappoint.
- For the crust
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter- melted
- 1 teaspoon corn syrup (optional)
- For the filling
- 1 package (8oz) cream cheese
- 1 Jar (14oz) Nutella spread
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 Jar (7oz) Marshmallow fluff
- 1 package (8oz) Cool Whip (thawed)
- Hot Fudge sauce for drizzle
- For the crust: If using whole graham crackers, use a food processor to grind into a fine crumb.
- Melt the butter in a microwave-safe bowl and pour the melted butter over graham crackers.
- Stir to combine until all crumbs are moistened. Add corn syrup and stir to combine.
- Press into a 9” pie pan using a spoon or measuring cup to compress crust. Set the crust aside.
- For the filling: Using the paddle attachment of your Kitchen Aid mixer, whip cream cheese on medium speed for 2-3 minutes until light and fluffy.
- Add the Nutella spread and continue to beat until well mixed.
- Next, add the heavy whipping cream, increase mixing speed to medium-high and whip for 2-3 minutes to add air into the batter.
- Lastly, add the marshmallow fluff into batter and mix thoroughly.
- Once all ingredients are mixed together, add the Cool Whip and beat into batter. Scrape the bottom of the bowl with a spatula and mix together. Pour the filling into the prepared pie shell.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least two hours. Serve chilled. Drizzle with hot fudge sauce if desired.