This dreamy Nutella Marshmallow Pie is a fluffy Nutella cream filling in a graham cracker crust.
For the crust
- 2 cups (180g) graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup (55g) light brown sugar, packed
- 8 tablespoons (113g) unsalted butter, melted
For the filling
- 1 1/4 cups + 2 tablespoons (325ml) heavy whipping cream, divided
- 3/4 cup (98g) powdered sugar
- 8 ounces (226g) full-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (180g) Nutella spread
- 1 Jar (7oz) Marshmallow creme
For the topping:
- 3/4 cup (177ml) heavy whipping cream
- 1 heaping (7g) tablespoon cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons (16g) powdered sugar
- 6–8 Ferrero Rocher candies, chopped (optional)
- 3 tablespoons (34g) Nutella spread
- For the crust: Prepare a 9-inch springform pan by lightly greasing the edges of the pan with cooking spray, and then wiping gently with a paper towel. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper.
- Grind the graham crackers into a fine crumb using a food processor or blender. Combine with the brown sugar.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter in the microwave for 30 to 45 seconds. Pour the melted butter over the graham cracker crumbs and stir until the crumbs are well coated.
- Pour the crumbs into your springform pan and press firmly into the bottom and up on the sides to create a thick crust. Refrigerate the crust while you are preparing the filling.
- For the filling: Place the mixing bowl and whisk attachment in the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes to chill.
- Prepare the whipped cream. Pour 1 ¼ cups heavy whipping cream into the chilled bowl and use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until the cream starts to thicken. Slowly add the powdered sugar and continue beating on high speed until stiff peaks form. Set the whipped cream aside.
- Beat the softened cream cheese with 2 tablespoon heavy cream until it’s completely smooth, scraping down the bowl as needed.
- Next add the Nutella and beat until combined with the cream cheese. Then add the marshmallow and beat until combined.
- Finally, slowly fold in the whipped cream until it’s completely incorporated. Pour the filling into the prepared crust, spreading evenly. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours minimum.
- For the topping: Prepare another batch of whipped cream by placing your bowl in the freezer for 5-10 minutes. Pour the heavy whipping cream into the chilled bowl and use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until the cream starts to thicken. Slowly add the cocoa powder and powdered sugar and continue beating on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Pipe the borders of the cheesecake with whipped cream using a 1M piping tip. Garnish with chopped Ferrero Rocher candies and drizzle with Nutella. To softened the Nutella, microwave for approximately 30 seconds and stir until it runs off your spoon. This pie must stay refrigerated.
Crust alternatives: You can make this with an Oreo cookie crust or any other type of cookie! If making an Oreo crust, you don’t need to add the brown sugar.
Whipped cream alternatives: For the filling, if you’d like to substitute the homemade whipped cream with Cool Whip, you’ll need one 8 ounce container of Cool Whip.
Make ahead options: You can make this up to 2 days in advance, but I would recommend adding the whipped topping and candy the day you’re planning to server. This pie can also be frozen. Tightly wrap the pan in plastic wrap and store in the freezer for up to one month. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator.
Storage: This pie must stay refrigerated after preparing. If possible, place in an airtight container, otherwise tightly wrap the pan with plastic wrap
- Category: Pie
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Nutella Pie, No-Bake dessert, No-Bake Pie