A no-bake cheesecake with mixed berries and lemon zest.
- 6 Strawberries
- 1/2 C Blackberries or raspberries
- 1/2 C Blueberries
- 2 C Graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tbsp Unsalted butter
- 12 oz Cream cheese
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 tbsp Lemon zest (1 lemon)
- 2 tbsp Heavy whipping cream
- 1 Jar (7oz) Jet-Puff Marshmallow Creme
- 1 container (8oz) Cool Whip
- Rinse and dry all berries. Combine berries in a food processor and blend into a puree. It should make about 1 cup of berry puree.
- If using whole graham crackers, use a food processor to grind into a fine crumb.
- Melt butter in a microwave-safe bowl and pour melted butter over graham crackers. Stir to combine until all crumbs are moistened.
- Press into a 9” spring form pan using a spoon or measuring cup to compress crust. Set aside.
- Using the paddle attachment of your Kitchen Aid mixer, whip cream cheese on medium speed until light and fluffy for 2-3 minutes. Add sugar and zest from one lemon and continue to beat until well mixed.
- Add the heavy whipping cream, increase mixing speed to medium-high and whip for 2-3 minutes to add air into the batter.
- Empty container of marshmallow fluff into batter and mix thoroughly.
- Once all ingredients are mixed together, add Cool Whip and beat into batter. Scrape the bottom of the bowl with a spatula and mix together.
- Finally, add berry puree and fold into cheesecake batter. Pour batter onto prepared pie crust.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 3-4 hours. Serve chilled.
If you are using a store-bought graham cracker crust, you will end up with extra filling. I suggest to put it in a bowl so you can use it as a dip! Don’t let it go to waste!