A fluffy, smooth strawberry cheesecake infused with marshmallow crème. This is the best no-bake strawberry pie that you will ever have!
- 2 ¼ C Graham cracker crumbs
- ½ C Unsalted butter
- 12 oz Cream cheese
- 1 jar Marshmallow Crème (7oz)
- 2 jars Cool Whip (8oz)
- 1 C Strawberries finely diced
- Lemon zest
- Thaw the Cool Whip and then wash and dry strawberries thoroughly.
- For the crust, grind the graham crackers into a fine crumb using a food processor or blender. Put crumbs in a microwave-safe bowl. Add butter and microwave for 45-60 seconds until butter is melted. Stir to coat graham crackers in butter.
- Line the bottom of a 9”spring form pan with tin foil. Press crust into the bottom of the pan and gently push it against the sides to form the crust. Refrigerate until the filling is ready.
- For the filling:
- Beat cream cheese on medium-high speed for 2-3 minutes until cream cheese is smooth and free of lumps. Scrape down the sides of the bowl occasionally.
- Add marshmallow fluff and beat into cream cheese until smooth and well mixed.
- Empty 1 jar of Cool Whip into mixing bowl and mix until incorporated.
- Use a food processor and tap a few times to chop strawberries into small pieces.
- Spoon strawberries into mixer and zest lemon into mixing bowl. Turn mixer to medium-high and beat until strawberries are well incorporated into batter.
- Pour into prepared pie crust and refrigerate for 2-4 hours until firm.
- Top with the other container of Cool Whip and sprinkle with leftover strawberries.
– To make this pie easier, you can use a prepare graham cracker pie crust.
– The “prep time” includes allowing the Cool Whip to Thaw.
– The “cook time” is time this pie needs to rest in the refrigerator. There is no actual baking involved in this recipe.
– Be sure to dry strawberries as best as possible