Quick and easy July 4th dessert board is perfect for kids and adults. It’s filled with a both homemade and store brought treats.
- 2–3 varieties of candy (such as M&Ms)
- 2–3 varieties of baked treats (cupcakes, cookies, Rice Krispie Treats).
- 2–3 varieties of fresh fruit
- Choose a board of any shape or size.
- Start with a large centerpieces or focus items, then add a couple of small bowls and place them on your board, fill with candy and fruit.
- Add largest items first and assemble them around the outside. Arrange them in away so you don’t have the same color or textures sitting next to one another.
- Fill the holes using any leftover candy and chocolate.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No-Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: 4th of July desserts, charcuterie board ideas