This Banana Split S’mores Ice Cream Cake is everything you’ve ever dreamed of in an ice cream cake. The airy no-churn s’mores ice cream is filled with marshmallow, chocolate and graham crackers plus smashed banana. Top this ice cream cake with your favorite banana split toppings and don’t forget the sprinkles!
- For the crust:
- 2 C Oreo cookie crumbs
- 7 tsbp Unsalted butter
- For the filling:
- 8oz Cream cheese
- 2 medium bananas, smashed
- 7oz Marshmallow cream
- ¼ C Sugar
- 1 C Graham cracker crumbs
- 3 oz Chocolate, chopped
- 8oz Cool Whip, thawed.
- Toppings of choice
- For the crust, grind Oreos into a fine crumb using a food processor or blender. Put crumbs in a microwave-safe bowl. Add butter and microwave for 45-60 seconds until butter is melted. Stir to coat Oreos in butter.
- Line the bottom of an 8-inch square pan with tin foil. Press crust into the bottom of the pan. Refrigerate until the filling is ready.
- For the filling
- Beat cream cheese on medium-high speed for 2-3 minutes until cream cheese is smooth and free of lumps. Scrape down the sides of the bowl occasionally.
- Add two peeled bananas and beat until well incorporated into the cream cheese.
- Spoon the marshmallow cream into the bowl and add sugar. Mix on medium speed until all ingredients are well combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Lastly, add graham cracker crumbs, chopped chocolate and Cool Whip. Continue to mix, once all ingredients are well mixed, pour into prepared crust. Freeze for 4-6 hours. To serve, remove from the freezer, lift it out of the pan with the tin foil. Allow to rest for 20 minutes before slicing. Add your favorite toppings: strawberries, hot fudge sauce, caramel sauce, sprinkles, nuts and whipped cream.
I used an 8″x8″x3″ pan and the filling came right to the top. Feel free to use a 9″ square pan as well.