This cookie is packed with a few of my favorite thing: toffee, chocolate, bacon, bourbon and marshmallows.
- 1 C (2 sticks) Unsalted butter
- 1 C Light brown sugar
- 3/4 C Sugar
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 1/2 oz Bourbon
- 1/2 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 C Flour
- 2 1/4 C Quick Oats
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 C Milk chocolate toffee pieces
- 1 C Mini marshmallows
- 1 C Chocolate chips
- 3/4 C Bacon pieces
For the filling
- 12 oz Milk chocolate
- 6 tbsp Heavy whipping cream
- 1 oz Bourbon
- 20 Large marshmallows
- Cook bacon (3 or 4 stripes) either on the stove top or in the oven until crisp. Set aside.
- Soften butter in the microwave for 10-15 seconds. Combine softened butter with brown sugar and granulated sugar. Beat on medium speed until well combined, 2-3 minutes.
- Add eggs, bourbon and vanilla extract. Beat until well incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, quick oats and baking soda. Stir to combine and slowly add into batter, mixing on low speed until dough starts to form.
- Add toffee pieces, mini marshmallows, chocolate chips and bacon pieces. Mix into dough.
- Chill Dough 15-30 minutes. Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spoon 3 tablespoons of dough onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 15-18 minutes until cookies start to turn light brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 10-15 minutes before moving onto a wire rack to cool.
- To make the sandwiches, combine milk chocolate and heavy cream in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 60 seconds. Whisk until smooth. Add bourbon and whisk into chocolate sauce. Spoon chocolate sauce onto the backside of a cookie.
- Microwave the marshmallows on parchment paper, 10 at a time. Microwave for 10 seconds. Gently toast with a kitchen torch. Spoon marshmallows onto the backside of a cookie.
- Smoosh together two cookies, one with a marshmallow and one with chocolate sauce to create a sandwich.
Chill dough before baking.
If you are looking for an alcohol free cookie, just omit the bourbon and add 3 more teaspoons of vanilla to the cookie dough batter. For the chocolate sauce, add one extra tablespoon of heavy whipping cream. It’s is easy to substitute it out!