This Brownie Brittle Hot Chocolate Dip is a great way to enjoy your favorite holiday drink in a dessert form! It’s a cream cheese and marshmallow based dip flavored with hot chocolate and Brownie Brittle.
- 1 pk Cream cheese (8oz)
- 1 Jar Marshmallow fluff (7 oz)
- 1/3 C Hot chocolate mix (powdered)
- ¼ C Heavy whipping cream
- 1 Bag Brownie Brittle (4oz bag)
- Whip cream cheese on medium high speed until its fluffy. Add marshmallow fluff. Beat until well incorporated.
- Slowly add the hot chocolate mix at a low speed until hot chocolate mix is dissolved.
- Add heavy cream one tablespoon at a time and whip increasing speed from low to medium-high. Beat until the heavy cream is well incorporated and fluffy.
- Use a food processor to grind Brownie Brittle into a fine crumb. Pour crumbs into batter and beat slowly until incorporated.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours to allow to firm back up. Serve cold.
- Category: Dessert