This cake batter whipped cream is only 2 ingredients plus sprinkles! Transform your traditional whipped cream with a little bit of cake mix! It’s the perfect topping for cakes, cupcakes and even no-bake desserts
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup dry vanilla cake mix
- 2 tablespoons sprinkles
- Place the metal bowl and whisk attachment in freezer for about 15 minutes so they are good and cold.
- Pour the heavy whipping cream into mixing bowl and beat on high for 2 minutes.
- Add the yellow cake mix and continue to beat until stiff peaks form.
- Lastly, add the sprinkles gently mix to combine. Keep refrigerated.