These Cinnamon Toast Crunch Marshmallow Cookies are a super soft and chewy, ooey-gooey cinnamon sugar cookie loaded with Cinnamon Toast Crunch and mini marshmallows.
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 Large eggs
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon cream of tarter
- 1 cup Cinnamon Toast Crunch, crushed
- ½ cup mini marshmallows
- Combine the butter and sugar and beat on medium speed until well creamed together.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract. Mix into butter and sugar until the egg is well beaten.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, cinnamon baking soda and cream of tartar. Slowly add into dough and beat on medium low speed until well combined and dough starts to form.
- Next add the crushed cereal and mini marshmallows and mix to combine.
- Use a large cookie scoop (3 tbsp) and scoop cookie dough onto a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Refrigerate the dough for a minimum of 45 minutes, but the longer the better.
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Place about 2 inches apart and bake at 350° F for 11-13 minutes. Allow cookie to cool on the baking sheet for several minutes and then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Note: If the cookies are really misshapen, you can fix them right when they come out of the oven. Use the flat edge of your knife and push the edges of the cookie back into the center.