This light, fluffy and decadent Coconut Whipped Cream is an easy, dairy-free dessert topping that you’ll want to put on everything! Made with just 3 ingredients, you’ll never settle for Cool Whip again.
- 1 can (13oz/403ml) full fat coconut milk, chilled
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar (optional)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (optional)
- Place the can of coconut milk in the fridge to chill for at least 18-24 hours.
- Once ready, place the mixing bowl and whisk attachment in the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes to chill.
- Remove the lid from the can and separate the hardened coconut cream from the liquid coconut water. Discard the liquid or set it aside to use for another time.
- Beat the hardened cream in the chilled mixing bowl on medium-high speed until soft peaks form (about 1-2 minutes).
- Add the powdered sugar and vanilla extract, as desired, and continue beating until combined. Serve immediately.
This recipe makes about 1 1/2 cups of whipped cream.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan whipped cream, coconut milk whipped cream, dairy free whipped cream