This easy and delicious Oreo Crust is the perfect base for all your favorite pies and cheesecakes. With just 2 ingredients, you can make a crave-worthy baked or no-bake cookie crust!
For a No-Bake Oreo Crust
- 1 package (14.3 oz) Oreos
- ½ cup (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted
For a Baked Oreo Crust
- 24 Oreos
- 4–5 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
No-Bake Oreo Crust
- Prepare a 9-inch springform pan by lightly greasing the edges of the pan with cooking spray, then wiping gently with a paper towel. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper.
- Grind the cookies into a fine crumb using a food processoror blender. In a small bowl, melt the butter in the microwave for 30 to 45 seconds. Pour the melted butter over the cookie crumbs and stir until the crumbs are well coated.
- Pour the crumbs into your springform pan and press firmly into the bottom and up on the sides to create a thick crust. Refrigerate the crust until ready for use.
Baked Oreo Crust
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grind the cookies into a fine crumb using a food processor or blender.
- In a small bowl, melt 4 tablespoons of butter in the microwave for 30 to 45 seconds. Pour the melted butter over the cookie crumbs and stir until the crumbs are well coated. If the cookie crumbs still seem dry and hard to pack together, add an additional tablespoon of melted butter.
- Tightly press the crumbs into a pie plate into the bottom and up on the sides. Bake at 350°F for 8-10 minutes. Cool on the counter.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: oreo cookie crust, no bake pie crust