This Funfetti Cookie Dough Ice Cream Pie is one of the best no-bake desserts for summer time! It’s combines all your favorite things: cookie dough, ice cream, cake batter and lots of sprinkle. Plus it’s made with a no-churn ice cream, so it’s so quick and easy to make.
- For the cookie dough
- ½ C Unsalted butter (1 stick), softened
- ⅓ C Light brown sugar
- ½ C Granulated sugar
- 1 ¼ C All-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Milk
- ½ C Mini chocolate chips
- For the pie
- 2 C Graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tbsp Unsalted butter
- ¼ C Sprinkles
- 1 can Sweetened condensed milk (14oz)
- 1 container Cool Whip (8oz), thawed
- ¾ C Dry vanilla cake mix
- 1 C Heavy whipped cream
- ½ C Powdered sugar
- For the cookie dough
- Allow butter to come to room temperature or microwave for 10-15 seconds.
- Combine butter and both sugars in a medium-sized bowl. Mix with a handheld mixer until smooth. All chunks of sugar and butter should be broken up.
- Add flour and salt. Mix just until combined. Mixture will be crumbly. Add vanilla extract. If dough is dry, add some milk 1 tsp at a time. Mix until dough is soft.
- For the Pie
- Thaw Cool Whip in advance.
- Grind Graham crackers into a fine crumb using a food processor or blender. Put crumbs in a microwave safe bowl. Add butter and microwave for 45-60 seconds until butter is melted. Stir to coat graham crackers in butter.
- Line the bottom of a 9”spring form pan with tin foil. Press crust into the bottom of the pan and gently push it against the sides to form the crust. Refrigerate until the filling is ready.
- Beat the sweetened condensed milk and the dry cake mix powder. Beat until very well blended.
- Add the Cool Whip last and beat until mixture reaches a smooth consistency. Add cookie dough in small chunks, about 1 tablespoon in size. Beat until cookie dough is mixed it. It does not have to be smooth.
- Fold sprinkles into batter. Reserve some sprinkles for the top of the pie.
- Pour filling into prepared pie crust. Freeze for 30 minutes before adding whipped cream.
- To prepare the whipped cream, whip heavy cream on medium high speed for several minutes until bubbly.
- Add powdered sugar and beat on medium high until stiff peaks form. Spread or pipe it on top of pie.
- Freeze for 4-6 hours until firm. Remove pie from the freezer 15 minutes before serving in order to allow it to thaw slightly for easy cutting.