This decadent dessert takes your favorite sandwich cookies and transforms them into smooth and creamy Mini Oreo Cheesecakes! They’re easy to make and loaded with Oreo goodness from crust to topping.
For the Crust
- 16 Oreo cookies
- 2 tablespoons(28g) unsalted butter, melted
For the Filling
- 16 ounces (452g) full-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup (63g) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon (15ml) Pure vanilla extract
- ½ cup (60g) sour cream, at room temperature
- 12 Oreo Cookies, finely crushed
For the Toppings (Optional)
- 1 cup (236ml) heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup (65g) powdered sugar
- Mini Oreos or Crushed Oreo crumbs for garnish
Make the Crust
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a cupcake pan with baking liners.
- Grind the Oreos into a fine crumb using a food processor or blender.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the Oreo crumbs with the melted butter and stir until well combined.
- Spoon 1 heaping tablespoon of the cookie mixture into each cupcake liner, and press into the pan with a spoon. Set aside.
Make the Filling
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar until well combined and free of any lumps, scraping down the bowl as needed.
- Next beat in the eggs and vanilla extract until well combined. Finally, beat the sour cream until the mixture is completely smooth. Fold in the crushed Oreos.
- Use a large cookie scoop (or ¼ cup measuring cup) to spoon the batter into the prepared cupcake liners. A heaping cooking scoop should fill the liners nearly full, leaving about ¼-inch at the top.
- Bake at 350°F for 12-15 minutes. The centers of the cheesecake should be slightly giggly. Remove from the oven and cool completely in the pan. Then refrigerate for a minimum of 2 hours prior to serving. Keep stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container. Add toppings prior to serving.
Make the Whipped Cream
- Prepare the whipped cream. Place the mixing bowl and whisk attachment in the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes to chill.
- Pour the heavy whipping cream into the chilled bowl and use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until soft peaks start to form.
- Slowly add the powdered sugar and continue beating on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Pipe or spoon onto chilled cheesecakes and top with mini Oreos or crushed Oreo cookies.
- To Store: Refrigerate cooled cheesecakes in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
- To Freeze: Freeze fully set cheesecakes in a freezer-safe container for up to 1 month. Thaw in the fridge before enjoying.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: mini cheesecakes, oreo cheesecake bites, cheesecake oreo cookies