This No-Bake Blackberry Lemon Cheesecake is bursting with all your favorite summer flavor, and doesn’t even require an oven. The cookie crust is filled with a no-bake lemon cheesecake with white chocolate and a blackberry swirl.
For the Crust:
- 1 package Lemon or Golden Oreo, (15.25 oz)
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter
For the blackberry sauce:
- 5 ounces frozen Oregon Marion Blackberries
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
For the Filling:
- 4 ounces white chocolate bar
- 1 ¼ cups + 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream, divided
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon curd
- zest of one large lemon
For the Topping:
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Lemon Slices
- Blackberries for garnish
- For the crust: Prepare a 9-inch springform pan by lightly greasing the edges of the pan with cooking spray, and then wiping gently with a paper towel. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper.
- Grind the cookies into a fine crumb using a food processor or blender.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter in the microwave for 30 to 45 seconds. Pour the melted butter over the cookie crumbs and stir until the crumbs are well coated.
- Pour the crumbs into your springform pan and press firmly into the bottom and up on the sides to create a thick crust. Refrigerate the crust while you are preparing the filling.
- For the blackberry sauce: In a saucepan, combine the berries and water and heat over medium low heat and until it’s boiling. Then, mix in 1 teaspoon cornstarch and stir until well combined. Use your spatula to break apart the berries periodically. Reduce to low and continue to simmer until it thickens. This means most of the liquid will be evaporated and it resembles the consistency of jam. Cool completely.
- For the filling: In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the white chocolate chips and 4 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream. Microwave at 50% power in 30-second increments, stirring each time until the chocolate is melted. Stir until completely smooth
- Prepare the whipped cream. Chill the bowl in the freezer for 10 minutes. Pour the heavy whipping cream into the chilled bowl. Use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until the cream starts to thicken.
- Slowly add the powdered sugar and continue beating on high speed until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Beat the softened cream cheese until it’s completely smooth. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed. Next add the granulated sugar lemon curd and lemon zest and continue beating until smooth.
- Next add the melted chocolate, beating until it’s completely mixed into the cream cheese.
- Finally, fold the prepared whipped cream into the cream cheese filling and stir until well combined.
- To assemble:Pour 1/3 of the batter into the prepared crust and spread evenly. Then spoon about 1/3 of the blackberry purée over the cream cheese and use a knife to swirl it into the batter. Repeat this two more times. Refrigerate 3-4 hours or until the filling has set.
- For the Topping: Prepare a second batch of whipped cream following the same instruction of above. Pipe the border using a large open round tip and garnish with thin slices of lemons and blackberries.