This No-Bake Mudslide Pie has an Oreo cookie crust filled with a no-bake Kahlua mousse and then a layer of no-bake Baileys Irish cream mousse. Topped off with whipped cream Oreos and hot fudge, this Mudslide pie is the out of this world!
For the crust:
- 1 package (14.3 oz) Oreos
- ½ cup (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted
For the filling:
- 8 oz cream cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons Baileys Irish Cream
- 2 tablespoons Kahlua
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground espresso powder (optional)
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¼ cup light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
For the topping:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- Hot fudge sauce for drizzle
- 3–4 crushed Oreos for garnish
- For the crust: Prepare a 9-inch springform pan by lightly greasing the edges of the pan with cooking spray, and then wiping gently with a paper towel. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper.
- Grind the cookies into a fine crumb using a food processor or blender.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter in the microwave for 30 to 45 seconds. Pour the melted butter over the cookie crumbs and stir until the crumbs are well coated.
- Pour the crumbs into your springform pan and press firmly into the bottom and up on the sides to create a thick crust. Refrigerate the crust while you are preparing the filling.
- For the Baileys Mousse: In a medium-size bowl, combined 4 ounces of cream cheese with Baileys Irish Cream, ½ tsp of vanilla extract and cocoa powder and beat together until smooth. Set aside.
- For the Kahlua mousse: In a medium-size bowl, combined 4 ounces of cream cheese with Kahlua, ½ tsp of vanilla extract, ground espresso powder and light brown sugar and beat until smooth. Set aside
- Prepare the whipped cream. Place the mixing bowl and whisk attachment in the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes to chill. Pour 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream into the chilled bowl. Use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until the cream starts to thicken. Slowly add 3/4 cups powdered sugar and continue beating on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Divide the prepared whipped cream in half and mix half into the the Baileys mousse and half into the Kahlua mouse.
- Pour the Kahlua mousse in the prepared pie crust and spread evenly. Then pour the Baileys mousse over top and spread evenly. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours until the filling is set.
- For the topping: Prepare another batch of whipped cream by placing your bowl in the freezer for 5-10 minutes. To prepare the whipped cream, pour the heavy whipping cream into the chilled bowl and use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until the cream starts to thicken. Slowly add the powdered sugar and continue beating on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Use a large open round tip and pipe a border around the cheesecake. Garnish with hot fudge sauce and chopped Oreo cookies as desired.