This No-Bake Snickers Icebox Cake is layers of chocolate graham crackers, caramel cream cheese, chocolate pudding, Snickers bars and salty peanuts.
- 1 package (3.4 oz) instant chocolate pudding
- 1 ¾ cups milk (I use nonfat)
- 12 ounces cream cheese (full fat)
- 3 tablespoons caramel sauce
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 8 ounces Cool Whip
- 2 boxes chocolate graham crackers
- ½ cup salted peanuts, chopped
- ¾ cup Snickers bites, chopped
- 2 tablespoons hot fudge sauce
- 2 tablespoons caramel sauce
- Allow the Cool Whip to thaw to room temperature.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the instant chocolate pudding and milk, whisking until pudding mix is dissolved. Refrigerate 10 to 15 minutes until the pudding is firm.
- Allow the cream cheese to soften to room temperature or microwave for 15 seconds. Don’t forget to remove the wrapper! Beat cream cheese on medium-high speed until light and fluffy. Scrap down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Add the caramel sauce, heavy whipping cream and the vanilla extract and continuing beating until all the ingredients are well combined.
- To build the icebox cake, use a 9-inch by 13-inch pan and lay a piece of parchment paper on the bottom or wrap the pan in tin foil. Lay out the chocolate graham crackers to cover the bottom of the pan so there are as many large pieces as possible. For one edge, you will need to break the graham crackers apart or cut them with a serrated knife.
- Use an offset spatula and spread half of the caramel cream cheese over the bottom layer of the graham crackers. You will need to use your fingers to hold the crackers together until you get this layer down.
- Finish the layer by spreading half the chocolate pudding on top, spreading evenly. Sprinkle with 1/3 of the chopped snickers bars and 1/3 of the chopped peanuts and gently press into the pudding layer.
- Continue to build the next layer with graham crackers. Spread the remaining caramel cream cheese followed by remaining chocolate pudding. Sprinkle with 1/3 of the chopped snickers bars and 1/3 of the chopped peanuts and gently press into the pudding layer.
- Finish it off with the top layer of chocolate graham crackers then spread the Cool Whip on top of the graham crackers.
- Sprinkle the top with remaining Snickers pieces and crushed peanuts. Now time for the Drizzle. Heat a jar of hot fudge sauce for 30-60 seconds into the microwave until smooth. Drizzle sauce over the top of the Cool Whip. Then drizzle with caramel sauce.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours to allow the ingredients to blend together and the graham crackers to soften.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Refrigerator
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: no bake dessert, icebox cake, easy dessert recipes