This No-Bake White Chocolate Mimosa Cheesecake is a light and fluffy no-bake cheesecake with hints of orange zest and champagne. Whatever the reason it, celebrate with this champagne cheesecake!
For the crust
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
For the filling
- 10 ounces white chocolate
- 1 1/4 cups +5 tablespoons heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 16 ounces (2 pkgs) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup champagne
- zest 1 large orange
For the topping
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2–3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- For the crust: Prepare a 9-inch springform pan by lightly greasing the edges of the pan with cooking spray, and then wiping gently with a paper towel.
- Grind the graham crackers into a fine crumb using a food processor or blender.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter in the microwave for 30 to 45 seconds. Pour the melted butter over the graham cracker crumbs and stir until the crumbs are well coated.
- Pour the crumbs into your springform pan and press firmly into the bottom and up on the sides to create a thick crust. Refrigerate or freeze the crust while you are preparing the filling.
- For the cheesecake: In a microwave-safe bowl, combine white chocolate chips and 5 tablespoons heavy whipping cream . Microwave at 50% powder in 20 second increments, stirring each time. Repeat until the chocolate starts to melt. Remove and stir until completely smooth. Allow the mixture to cool.
- Prepare the whipped cream. Chill a metal mixing bowl and wire whisk in the freezer for 5-10 minutes. Then pour the heavy whipping cream (1 1/4 cups) into the chilled bowl and use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until the cream starts to thicken. Slowly add the powdered sugar and continue beating on high speed until stiff peaks form. Set the whipped cream aside.
- Beat the softened cream cheese until smooth and free of lumps. Next add the cooled melted chocolate and orange zest and beat until well combined.
- Next, add the champagne and beat until smooth.
- Finally, fold in the prepared whipped cream, half at a time, and fold gently until well incorporated. Pour the filling into the prepared crust. Refrigerate 4 hours to allow the filling to set.
- For the topping: Place the metal mixing bowl in the freezer for 5-10 minutes to chill. Pour the heavy whipping cream into the chilled bowl and use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until the cream starts to thicken. Slowly add the powdered sugar and continue beating on high speed until stiff peaks form. Remove the cheesecake from the pan. Use a large open star tip and pipe the border of the cheesecake.
This also tastes great with a golden Oreo crust!