This No-Bake White Chocolate Mimosa Cheesecake is a light and fluffy no-bake cheesecake with hints of orange zest and champagne. Whatever the reason it, celebrate with this champagne cheesecake!
For the crust
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
For the filling
- 10 ounces white chocolate bar
- 1 1/4 cups +5 tablespoons heavy whipping cream, divided
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 16 ounces full-fat cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup champagne
- zest 1 large orange
For the topping
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2–3 tablespoons powdered sugar
For the crust:
- Prepare a 9-inch springform pan by lightly greasing the edges of the pan with cooking spray, and then wiping gently with a paper towel. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper.
- Grind the graham crackers into a fine crumb using a food processor or blender. Pour the melted butter over the graham cracker crumbs and stir until the crumbs are well coated.
- Press the crumbs into your springform pan and press firmly into the bottom and up on the sides to create a thick crust. Refrigerate or freeze the crust while you are preparing the filling.
For the cheesecake:
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine white chocolate with 5 tablespoons heavy whipping cream. Microwave at 50% power in 30-second increments, stirring each time. Repeat until the chocolate starts to melt. Remove and stir until completely smooth. Allow the mixture to cool.
- Prepare the whipped cream. Chill a metal mixing bowl and wire whisk in the freezer for 5-10 minutes. Beat 1 1/4 cups heavy whipping cream at medium to high speed until it reaches soft peaks.
- Add the powdered sugar and continue beating at high speed until stiff peaks form. Set the whipped cream aside.
- Beat the cream cheese until smooth and free of lumps. Next, add the cooled melted chocolate and orange zest and beat until well combined. Next add the champagne and beat it until smooth.
- Finally, fold in the prepared whipped cream, half at a time, and fold gently until well incorporated. Pour the filling into the prepared crust.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours to allow the filling to set.
For the topping:
- Create a second batch of whipped cream, as instructed above. Remove the cheesecake from the pan and decorate using a large open star tip and pipe the border of the cheesecake.
- White chocolate: I recommend using a white chocolate bar instead of chocolate chips. Chocolate bars will melt down smoother and be less oily than chocolate chips. If all you have is chocolate chips that will still work!
- Storing: This will keep for up to 5 days in the refrigerator. Store in an airtight container or cover the pan tightly with plastic wrap.
- Freezing: Finished cheesecakes can be frozen for up to 2 months. Allow the cheesecake to fully set, then wrap the pan tightly with plastic wrap, twice then again with aluminum foil.
- Category: Cheesecake
- Method: Refrigerator
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: No-Bake Cheesecake, New Years Eve Desserts