This No-Churn Blueberry Ice Cream Pie is easy to make and it’s always a crowd-pleaser! The perfect summer dessert!
- For the crust:
- 1 box (11oz) Vanilla wafer cookies
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- For the filling:
- 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream
- ¾ cup powered sugar
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (21 oz) Lucky Leaf Blueberry pie filling
- Zest of 1 lemon
- For the topping:
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Zest of 1 lemon
- For the crust: Grind the vanilla wafers cookies into a fine crumb using a food processor or blender.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter in the microwave for 30 to 45 seconds. Pour the melted butter over the cookie crumbs and stir until the crumbs as well coated.
- Line the bottom of a 9-inch spring form pan with parchment paper. Gently grease the sides of pan with a thin coating of cooking spray. Press the crumbs into bottom and up the sides of the pan. Refrigerate the crust until the filling is prepared.
- For the filling: Put your mixing bowl and whisk in the freezer for 10 to 15 minutes until it is completely cold. Beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed for several minutes until it starts to thicken. Add the powdered sugar and continue beating until stiff peaks form. Set the whipped cream aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combined the sweetened condensed milk and the Lucky Leaf Blueberry Pie filling and mix until well combined.
- Zest the lemon into the mixing bowl and slowly fold in the prepared whipped cream. Fold all ingredients together until well mixed. Pour the filling into the prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Cover with aluminum foil and freeze for at least 4 hours. You can add the whipped topping prior to freezing or prior to serving.
- For the topping: Put your mixing bowl and whisk in the freezer for 10 to15 minutes until it is completely cold. Beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed for several minutes until it starts to thicken. Add the powdered sugar and continue beating until stiff peaks form. Pipe the whipped cream along the borders of the cheesecake.
- Add the lemon zest on top of the frozen pie and allow the pie to sit at room temperature for 15 to 20 minutes before slicing.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Freezer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: no bake pie, easy dessert recipes, no bake desserts