- 1can Sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
- 1 C Brownie mix, dry
- 1 containers Cool Whip (8 oz each), thawed
- 2 C Brownie chunks (brownies prepared in advance)
- ½ C Hot fudge sauce
- Prepare a batch of brownies and allow to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and dry brownie mix. Beat until well incorporated. Add thawed container of Cool Whip. Filling must be well mixed; use a spatula to overturn the mixture from the bottom to the top if necessary.
- Break brownies into chunks and mix into ice cream. Save a handful to sprinkle on top.
- Microwave hot fudge sauce for 30 seconds. Spoon some onto the top of the ice cream and swirl with a knife.
- Freeze for 4-6 hours until firm.