These EASY 4 ingredient Peanut Clusters are a perfect no-bake candy you can serve for the holidays. Peanut Clusters are made with chocolate chips, butterscotch, some creamy peanut butter and peanuts. Sometimes referred to as crockpot candy, these candies are NO-FAIL.
- 12 ounces chocolate chips (semi-sweet or dark chocolate)
- 12 ounces butterscotch chips
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 4 cups unsalted or roasted peanuts
- In a medium saucepan, combine the chocolate and butterscotch chips together with the peanut butter. Heat over medium to medium-low heat, stirring occasionally until the chocolate is fully melted and smooth.
- Add the peanuts and stir together until the peanuts are well combined.
- Using 2 spoons, drop the peanuts into clusters on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silicone mat. Allow the chocolate to harden at room temperature (this can take a couple hours).
- Once completely set, store in an airtight container with parchment paper between each layer. These can be stored at room temperature, but I prefer to store them in the refrigerator.
- Note that freezing these may cause slightly discoloration or potentially cracking of the chocolate. Therefore I recommend refrigerating them
- Total yield will depend on how large or small you make the clusters
- Substitute peanuts for almonds or pecans, but as these are larger, the yield may be smaller.
- Category: Cookies
- Method: No-Cake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Cookie, Christmas Cookies, Peanut Cluster, Crockpot Candy, Candy, No-Bake Candy