Easy homemade Mimosas made with only two ingredients, prosecco and orange juice, are so refreshing and tasty.
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) Prosecco
- 2 ounces (1/4 cup) Orange Juice
- Any garnishes such as fresh fruit
- Chill both the orange juice and prosecco before serving.
- Tilt the glass to avoid excessive bubbles and slowly pour the champagne into the glass about 2/3 full and top off with orange juice. Serve immediately.
- You can also make this equal parts prosecco and orange juice.
- Leftover Prosecco: Keep extra prosecco chilled and use a wine cork or champagne preserver to keep the wine bubbly.
- To make a pitcher: Simply fill the pitcher with the designed amount of orange juice for one bottom of champagne.
- Category: Drinks
- Method: Refrigerator
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Easy cocktails, prosecco cocktails, Mimosa drink