This Pumpkin Cheesecake Cookie Pie is a layer of soft-baked pumpkin cookie topped with a simple pumpkin cheesecake filling. To finish this off there’s a little more whipped cream and some caramel topping.
For the cookie:
- 1 package Krusteaz Pumpkin Spice Cookie Mix
- 1 large egg
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) unsalted butter
For the pumpkin filling:
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 containers (8oz) pre-made whipped topping, divided
- Caramel sauce for garnish, optional
- Preheat to oven to 350°F. Prepare a 9-inch springform pan. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper and lightly grease the sides of the pan.
- Prepare the pumpkin spice cookie mix according to the instructions on the box, combining the egg and butter and mixing until well combined.
- Press the cookie mix into the springform pan, patting evenly. Bake 20-24 minutes, leaving the center slightly softened.
For the filling:
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and brown sugar together until completely smooth. Add pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice and continue mixing until well incorporated.
- Fold in one container of whipped topping and fold into the cream cheese filling until completely smooth. Spread the filling over the cooled cookie.
- Allow this to set in the refrigerator for 3-4 hours.
- Top with additional whipped topping prior to serving and drizzle with caramel.
In you do not have a 9-inch springform pan, consider using a 9-inch square pan for bars.