This no-bake Pumpkin Pie Lasagna is a quick and easy fall dessert to share. Layers of pumpkin mousse, whipped cream and graham crackers make this icebox cake the perfect fall dessert.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 can (about 1 cup) Pumpkin (Libbys 15oz)
- 1 C Powdered sugar
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 containers Cool Whip (8 oz)
- 1 Box Graham crackers (14 oz)
- 1 cup Mini chocolate chips
- Allow cream cheese to soften to room temperature. You can soften in the microwave for twenty seconds, just make sure to remove the outer foil wrapper first.
- Whip the cream cheese with your whisk attachment on medium for at least two minute until fluffy.
- Add the heavy cream and pumpkin continue to beat, increasing speed to medium high until all the ingredients are well combines.
- Next, add the powdered sugar, and pumpkin pie spice. Mix on medium speed until well blended.
- Fold one of the 8oz container of Cool Whip into the pumpkin mixture and mix until it’s well combined. You’re mousse will be divided into thirds.
- Cover the bottom of your pan with parchment paper and graham crackers. You can break the crackers into pieces in order to get in the nook and crannies, but whole pieces are best. Use a serrated knife to cut the graham crackers.
- Cover graham crackers with a layer of the pumpkin mousse. Add a small handful of mini chocolate chips on top and cover with a thin layer of Cool Whip from the second container. Repeat this twice so that you end up with three layers.
- Sprinkle the top layer with mini chocolate chips.
- I suggest to allow at least three hours in the refrigerator for the graham crackers to soften. This is best served cold, but it must stay refrigerated.
The cooking time is time in the refrigerator.