This Reindeer Chow is the perfect sweet and salty holiday treat! It’s loaded with chocolatey muddy buddies, salty pretzels, mini peanut butter cups, and mini M&Ms!
- 3 cups Chex Corn cereal
- 3 cups Chex Rice cereal
- 2 cups Honey Nut Cheerios
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 1 ⅓ cup chocolate chips
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 bag (10oz) Christmas M&M’s
- 2 cup (7.6oz bag) mini peanut butter cups
- 2 cup pretzel twists
- Combine Chex cereal and cheerios in a large bowl.
- In a separate microwave-safe bowl combine butter, chocolate chips and peanut butter and microwave for 30 seconds then stir till there are no lumps. If needed, microwave for an additional 30 seconds and stir till smooth.
- Pour the chocolate over the cereal mix and gently stir to combine.
- In a large gallon ziplock bag combine the confectioner sugar and cocoa. Pour the cereal mixture into a ziplock bag close or zip to seal, then shake and turn over and over to coat all the cereal. Pour the coated cereal into a cookie sheet and allow to cool completely.
- To finish, add the M&M’s, peanut butter cups, and pretzels and stir to combine.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container for 7 days.
Keywords: christmas snack mix, Muddy Buddies, easy Christmas dessert