Try this Frozen Rice Krispie Treat Milkshake: vanilla ice cream blended with marshmallow creme and crushed Rice Krispie Treats. One of the best homemade milkshake you will ever make!
- ½ gallon Vanilla bean ice cream
- ½ container Marshmallow creme (7oz)
- ¾ C Milk
- 3–4 prepared Rice Krispie Treat squares
- Prepare a batch of Rice Krispie Treats in advance and allow to set about 30 minutes. Pre-freeze glasses if desired.
- Allow ice cream to thaw for about 15 minutes. Combine ice cream, marshmallow creme and milk in a blender. Blend until smooth. If too thick, add additional milk.
- Break apart Rice Krispie Treats and drop into blender. Pulse until treats are smooth. Serve immediately.
Prepare a batch of Rice Krispie Treats in advance and allow to set about 30 minutes. Makes 2-3 milkshakes 6 oz each.