Packed with layers upon layers of your favorite sweets and treats, these easy cookie bars are a must-make dessert. Commonly known as Seven Layer Bars, I call them seven layers of heaven!
- 2 cups (205g) graham cracker crumbs
- ½ cup (113g) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup (224g) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup (112g) white chocolate chips
- ½ cup (112g) butterscotch chips
- ½ cup (58g) chopped walnuts or pecans
- ¾ cup (180g) sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 can (14oz) sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line the bottom of a 9×13” pan with parchment paper.
- Grind graham cracker sheets into a fine crumb using a food processor or blender. In a medium-sized bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs with the melted butter and stir until well combined. Press into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Top crust with both chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, nuts and half the coconut.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk over the top and sprinkle the remaining coconut over top.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes until the top is golden brown. Cool completely before cutting.
- To Store: Keep in an airtight container at room temperature or in the fridge. Bars last for up to 4 days on the counter & up to 7 in the fridge.
- To Freeze: Freeze in an airtight container with parchment paper between layers to prevent sticking. Thaw in the fridge or on the counter before enjoying if desired.
- Standard serving size is 15 bars but you could easily cut these smaller to serve or crowd or for a cookie exchange.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cookie bars, 7 layer cookies, magic cookie bars