Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream with marshmallow fluff Reese’s Peanut Butter cups and graham crackers.
- 3 C Heavy whipping cream
- 3/4 C Sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 C Marshmallow fluff
- 6 Reese’s peanut butter cups
- 1 C Graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp Butter, melted
- Pre-freeze your ice cream maker attachment as directed, usually at least 15 hours.
- Heat 1 C whipping cream with ¾ C sugar and a pinch of salt. Heat in a pot on medium heat, stirring just until it starts to bubble and sugar is dissolved.
- Let cool for a few minutes and add remaining 2 cups of heavy whipping cream and vanilla extract. Refrigerate until completely cooled.
- Once frozen, set up ice cream maker, and spin on low speed, pour heavy cream mixture into ice cream maker after it starts spinning.
- Stir on low speed for 10 minutes and increase to medium speed. After 5 more minutes, add marshmallow fluff while machine is still spinning.
- Chop up 6 Reese’s peanut butter cups into small pieces, and add all but a few pieces into the ice cream during the last two minutes of mixing. Reserve a few pieces of Reese’s.
- While ice cream is spinning, chop up graham crackers in a food processor to a fine crumb.
- Melt butter in a microwave safe bowl. Add melted butter to graham cracker crumbs and stir to combine thoroughly.
- Once ice cream is done mixing, pour 1/3 of ice cream in your container, followed by a 1/2 of graham cracker mixture. Repeat with the second 1/3 of your ce cream, and top with remaining graham crackers. Pour the last 1/3 of ice cream on top. So you have 3 layers of ice cream and 2 layers of graham cracker. Press leftover Reese’s into the top of the ice cream.
- Return to freeze for 2-3 hours until desired consistency.
- Category: Ice Cream
- Method: Ice Cream Maker
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: homemade ice cream, s'mores ice cream