This Easy Vegetable Dip Recipe comes together in seconds! Serve in a bread bowl with your favorite vegetables for a quick, easy, and healthy snack, appetizer, or side dish. Perfect for Memorial Day and all summer BBQs.
- 1 cup full-fat sour cream
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons ground mustard
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and whisk together to combine well.
- For best results, refrigerate for at least one hour and up to 24 hours prior to serving. Store in an airtight container.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Leftover veggies can be packed up and stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator as well.
- Category: Appetizers
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: veggie dip, savory dip, sour cream veggie dip