This healthy and flavorful Watermelon Mandarin Feta Salad is the perfect light lunch or side dish for summer. It’s made with a lovely combination of fruits and veggies, then topped off with olive oil dressing!
For the Salad
- 1 big lettuce or any greens, washed and drained
- 3 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 2 pounds (approx. 8-10) mandarin oranges
- 8 ounces (250g) blueberries, washed and dried
- 1 small red onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 cup (150g) feta cheese crumbles
For the Dressing
- 2 tablespoons (30ml) olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tablespoon honey or maple syrup for vegan, optional
- Combine the dressing ingredients and stir. Set aside.
- Wash and dry the fruit, slice the watermelon into 1-inch cubes and peel the mandarins.
- In a large bowl, arrange the lettuce, then add the fruit and onions.
- Pour dressing and toss gently. Add feta crumbles. Serve immediately or let chill for up to 4 hours in the refrigerator before serving.
This works great with fresh spinach, Kale or Arugula.
It’s best to chill the fruits prior to making the salad
- This can be prepared up to 4 hours before you’re ready to eat it. After that, it won’t taste as fresh. If you’re making your salad ahead of time, add some fresh lemon juice before chilling it to help preserve everything.
- Category: Side Dish
- Method: Bowl
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: watermelon feta salad, mandarin orange salad, summer salad ideas