These White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies are the best of all worlds – light, decadent, soft and chewy. They’re studded with sweet white chocolate and creamy macadamia nuts.
- ¾ cup (170g) butter, room temperature
- ½ cup (110g) light brown sugar
- ¼ cup (48g) granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cup (175g) all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ¾ cup (135g) white chocolate chips
- ½ cup (60g) chopped Macadamia nuts
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Allow the butter to soften for 20 minutes.
- Combine the butter with the brown and granulated sugars. Beat on medium speed until well combined, 2-3 minutes.
- Add the eggs and vanilla extract and continue beating until well incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, combine the remaining dry ingredients: flour, salt and baking soda. Stir to combine and slowly add the dry ingredients into the dough, mixing on low speed until the dough starts to form. As the dough thickens, add the white chocolate chips and nuts. Beat until incorporated.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or use a silicone baking sheet. Using a large cookie scoop, place the dough 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes. The center of the cookies should be slightly underbaked but not too gooey. Allow to cool on the baking sheet for at least 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: macadamia nut cookies, white chocolate macadamia cookies, white chocolate cookies