- 2 1/4 C Graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tbsp Unsalted butter, melted
- 1 pk (8oz) Cream Cheese
- 1/2 C Sugar
- 1/3 C Bailey’s Irish Cream
- 1 pk (8oz) Cool Whip, thawed
For the whipped cream
- 1 C Heavy whipped cream
- 2 tbsp Powdered sugar
For the ganache
- 3 oz Dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp Heavy whipped cream
- 1 tsp Bailey’s Irish Cream
- If using whole graham crackers, use a food processor to grind into a fine crumb.
- Melt butter in a microwave-safe bowl and pour melted butter over graham crackers. Stir to combine until all crumbs are moistened.
- Line the bottom of a 9” spring form pan with parchment paper. Pour graham cracker crumbs and spread evenly with your fingers. Press graham crackers against the sides of the pan to form the crust. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese for 3-5 minutes until smooth. Add sugar and continuing mixing 2-3 minutes until sugar is dissolved in cream cheese.
- Add Bailey’s Irish Cream and mix until well incorporated into cream cheese.
- Fold in Cool Whip and mix until thoroughly incorporated.
- Pour batter into the graham cracker crust and spread evenly. Freeze for at least 2-4 hours.
- Prepare the whipped cream before serving (can also be added when the cake is done and frozen as well). Put your mixing bowl and whisk in the freezer for 10 minutes to get them nice and cold. This step is not necessary, but is recommended.
- Using the wire whisk attachment, beat 1 cup of heavy whipped cream on medium-high heat for 2 minutes until cream becomes bubbly. Add powdered sugar while mixer is still going.
- Increase speed to high and beat until stiff peaks form (another 3-5 minutes).
- Pipe whipped cream on ice cream cake.
After completely frozen, remove ice cream cake from freezer at least 15 minutes before serving to soften.