This is the Best Ever No-Bake Cheesecake made without Cool Whip and no gelatin, this homemade no-bake cheesecake is so easy, just a few simple ingredients plus the addition of white chocolate, this creamy no-bake cheesecake isn’t too sweet and pairs perfectly with any fruit topping.
For the crust:
- 1 package (14.3 oz) Golden Oreos
- ½ cup (8 tablespoons) unsalted butter, melted
For the cheesecake filling:
- 8 ounces white chocolate
- 1 ½ cups + 4 tablespoons heavy whipping cream, divided
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 16 ounces (2 pkgs) cream cheese (must be full fat)
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
For the topping:
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- fresh fruit as desired
- For the crust: Prepare a 9-inch springform pan by lightly greasing the edges of the pan with cooking spray, and then wiping gently with a paper towel. Line the bottom of the pan with parchment paper.
- Grind the cookies into a fine crumb using a food processor or blender.
- In a small bowl, melt the butter in the microwave for 30 to 45 seconds. Pour the melted butter over the cookie crumbs and stir until the crumbs are well coated.
- Pour the crumbs into your springform pan and press firmly into the bottom and up on the sides to create a thick crust. Refrigerate the crust while you are preparing the filling.
- For the filling: In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the white chocolate chips and 4 tablespoons of heavy whipping cream. Microwave at 50% power in 30-second increments, stirring each time until the chocolate is melted. Stir until completely smooth.
- Place the mixing bowl and whisk attachment in the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes to chill.
- Prepare the whipped cream. Pour 1 ½ cups heavy whipping cream into the chilled bowl and use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until the cream starts to thicken. Slowly add the powdered sugar and continue beating on high speed until stiff peaks form. Set the whipped cream aside.
- Beat the softened cream cheese until it’s completely smooth. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed. Next add the granulated sugar and vanilla extract and continue beating until smooth.
- Next add the melted chocolate, beating until it’s completely mixed into the cream cheese.
- Finally, slowly fold in the whipped cream in two batches until it’s completely smooth. Pour the filling into the prepared crust, spreading evenly. Refrigerate for 3-4 hours minimum.
- For the topping: Prepare another batch of whipped cream by placing your bowl in the freezer for 5-10 minutes. To prepare the whipped cream, pour the heavy whipping cream into the chilled bowl and use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until the cream starts to thicken. Slowly add the powdered sugar and continue beating on high speed until stiff peaks form.
- Pipe the borders of the pie with whipped cream using a large open star tip. Garnish with fresh fruit. This cheesecake must stay refrigerated.
- This no-bake cheesecake can be prepared ahead of time and refrigerated for up to two days prior to serving. Otherwise freeze and defrost in the refrigerator the night before serving. The topping should be added before serving.
- You can use Cool Whip instead of homemade whipped cream for the filling or topping
- The Golden Oreo crust can also be made with regular Oreos, graham cracker (2 1/4 cup crumbs) or Nilla Wafers
- If you don’t have a spring form pan, this can be made in a 9-inch square pan that is at least 3-inches high
- You cannot use a pie plate because the filling and crust will be too much
Keywords: no-bake cheesecake, cheesecake,