This No-Bake Blackberry Ice Box Cake is a fresh, homemade no-churn blackberry ice cream layered with graham cracker and whipped cream for the perfect summer treat.
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- 10 ounce jar blackberry jam spread
- 10 ounces fresh blackberries
- 1 box Honey Graham Crackers
- Prepare the whipped cream. Chill the bowl in the freezer for 10 minutes. Pour the heavy whipping cream into the chilled bowl. Use an electric mixer to beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until the cream starts to thicken.
- Slowly add the powdered sugar and continue beating on high speed until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- Beat the softened cream cheese until it’s completely smooth. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- Next, add blackberry spread and continue beating on low speed just until combined. Fold in half of the prepared whipped cream mixture and fresh blackberries (cut in half).
- Line an 8×8 square pan with foil or parchment paper. Lay 6 graham crackers in the bottom the pan so graham crackers are flat and the bottom of the pan is covered. Add additional graham crackers as necessary to fill the gaps.
- Spread 1/3 of ice cream mixture on top of graham crackers. Repeat, layering graham crackers and ice cream to create two more layers, spreading each layer evenly. Top with remaining whipped cream. Cover and freeze for 4 to 24 hours or until firm. Garnish with remaining blackberries.