These easy blueberry muffins coms together in just 10 minutes. They’re moist, fluffy and loaded with blueberries.
- 1 cup (190g) granulated sugar
- 2 ¼ cups (315g) all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons (7.5g) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon (4g) baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup (118ml) vegetable oil
- 1 cup (236ml) buttermilk (or milk)
- 2 teaspoons (10ml) vanilla extract
- ¼ cup (59ml) sour cream or yogurt (Greek preferred)
- 1 ¼ cups (233g) frozen blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- Combine the dry ingredients in mixing bowl. Set aside
- In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs until fluffy then add oil, buttermilk, vanilla and sour cream and beat until well combine
- Slowly add the dry ingredients and beat just until the flour starts to incorporate.
- Fold in the blueberries in with a spatula and finishing mixing the batter by hand.
- Use a large cookie scoop to fill muffin liners ¾ full.
- Bake at 375°F for 16-18 minutes. Test the muffins for doneness by inserting a toothpick into the center of the muffins. In the toothpick is clean, the muffins are done. Allow the muffins to cool prior to serving.
- Category: Muffins
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Blueberry Muffin, Easy breakfast recipe, muffin recipe