Chocolate lovers, this one is for you! This Brownie Brittle Icebox Cake is made with a no-churn brownie batter ice cream and Chocolate Chip Brownie Brittle. It is covered with a Cool Whip frosting.
- 1 can Sweetened condensed milk (14 oz)
- 1 C Brownie mix, dry
- 2 containers Cool Whip (8 oz each), thawed
- 3 bags Brownie Brittle (flavor of choice)
- 1 C Mini chocolate chips
- In a large mixing bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and dry brownie mix. Beat until well incorporated. Add thawed container of Cool Whip. Filling must be well mixed; use a spatula to overturn the mixture from the bottom to the top if necessary.
- To build the icebox cake, line your loaf pan with parchment paper or tin foil.
- Start building your layers by putting a layer of Brownie Brittle on the bottom of the pan. Try to fill in empty spaces with smaller pieces of Brownie Brittle.
- Alternate layers of Brownie Brittle with the ice cream base. You should be able to get four layers. Each layer is about one and a half cups of ice cream base.
- To finish the icebox cake, top it with Brownie Brittle. Freeze for a minimum of 4 hours.
- To cover with Cool Whip, remove the frozen icebox cake by lifting it out of the pan and inverting it onto a plate. Cover with Cool Whip and return to the freezer for another 2 hours until the Cool Whip freezes. You also have the option to spoon the Cool Whip onto the icebox cake instead.
- This icebox cake will thaw quickly! Slice immediately when removing from the freezer and return it to the freezer when you are not serving it.