This icebox cake is layers of Brownie Brittle™, a cheesecake filling, dark chocolate pudding and of course, plenty of strawberries.
- 1 box Instant dark chocolate pudding (3.4 oz.)
- 1/2 quart Strawberries
- 1 ¾ C Milk
- 1 pk Cream cheese (8 oz.)
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 1 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 1 container Whipped topping (8 oz.)
- 2 Bags Chocolate Chip Brownie Brittle (4 oz. bags)
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine instant pudding and milk. Whisk until pudding mix is dissolved. Refrigerate until firm; about 10 minutes.
- Rinse and dry strawberries. Slice into small pieces.
- In a mixing bowl, whip cream cheese on medium-high speed until smooth. Scrape down the edges of the bowl.
- Add sugar, milk and vanilla extract, beat into cream cheese until well combined.
- Add 2/3 of the Cool Whip to the cream cheese mix and fold until well mixed.
- Line the bottom of a 9” x 9” pan with wax or parchment paper. Lay down a layer of Brownie Brittle, covering as much of the bottom as possible. Some of the seams can be covered with additional pieces. It is best to use the largest pieces on the bottom.
- Divide both cream cheese batter and pudding in half. Use a spatula to gently spread 1/2 of the pudding over top of the Brownie Brittle.
- Next, spread 1/2 of the cream cheese on top of the pudding. Sprinkle a layer of strawberries and gently push into cream cheese.
- Place another layer of Brownie Brittle on top of strawberries. Cover all open spaces.
- Add remaining pudding, followed by more strawberries and remaining cream cheese spread.
- Top lasagna with the remaining 1/3 of your Cool Whip.
- Serve topped with fresh strawberries and drizzled with hot fudge sauce (optional). It is best to add the strawberries on top right before serving. It’s also best to refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving to allow the Brownie Brittle to soften, and cream cheese layer to set.
- Keep refrigerated.