These Cadbury Stuffed Brookies are a layer of fudy brownies packed with Cadbury Creme Eggs then topped with a layer chocolate chip cookie with Cadbury Chocolate Mini Eggs. You’ll love this Easter dessert!
- 1 bag Cadbury Mini Eggs
- 24 Cadbury Mini Creme Eggs
For the brownie layer
- 1 box (18oz) Brownie mix
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup milk
For the cookie
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, softened
- ¾ cup packed light brown sugar
- ¼ cup + 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 large egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 ¾ cups + 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ + 1/8 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease the pan with cooking spray and place a layer of parchment paper on top.
- Empty a full bag of Cadbury Chocolate Mini Eggs into a Ziploc bag. Crush eggs into smaller pieces using a rolling pin. Set aside.
- Unwrap all the Cadbury Mini Creme Eggs and set aside.
- For the brownie layer: In a medium-sized bowl, combine brownie mix, egg, vegetable oil and milk. Beat until thoroughly mixed.
- Line a 9″x13” pan with parchment paper or a baking mat. Pour brownie mixture over the baking mat and spread evenly.
- Line up the Cadbury Mini Creme Eggs in a row up and down pan. Press gently into brownie mix.
- For the cookie layer: Combine the softened butter with the brown and granulated sugar. Beat on medium speed until well combined, 2-3 minutes.
- Next add the egg, egg yolk and vanilla extract and continue beating until well incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, combine the flour, salt and baking soda. Stir to combine and slowly add the dry ingredients into the dough, mixing on low speed until dough starts to form. Before the dough thickens, add the chocolate chips. Beat until incorporated.
- Assembly: Pour the prepared brownie batter in the bottom of the pan. Then take large pieces of the cookie dough and press it flat with your hands, then press it into the brownie batter. Continue to layer all the remaining cookie dough.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 350°F. Remove from oven and allow to cool before cutting. Cool completely before cutting.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Baked
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Brookie, Chocolate chip cookie recipe, Easy chocolate chip cookie, Easter Dessert, Easy Easter Dessert, Easter Dessert Ideas