Cinnamon Maple whipped cream is a homemade whipped cream flavored with maple syrup and cinnamon. It’s the perfect topping for cakes, coffee or your pumpkin spice latte.
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2–3 tbsp Pure maple syrup
- 1–2 tsp Cinnamon
- Place the mixing bowl and whisk attachment in the freezer for 5 to 10 minutes to chill.
- Prepare the whipped cream. Pour the heavy cream into the chilled bowl and use an electric or stand mixer to beat the heavy cream on medium-high speed until the cream starts to thicken.
- Slowly add the maple syrup, powdered sugar and cinnamon and continue beating on high speed until stiff peaks form
- Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Category: Frosting