A sweet dip with layers of graham cracker, eggless cookie dough and melted marshmallows.
For the dough
- 1/4 C Butter at room temperature
- 1/4 C Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 C Sugar
- 3/4 C All purpose flour
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1/4 C Chocolate chips
- 1/2 C Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 C Mini Marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 425° F
- Microwave butter for 15 seconds to soften.
- Combine butter and both sugars in a medium-sized bowl. Mix with a handheld mixer until smooth. All chunks of sugar and butter should be broken up.
- Add flour and salt and mix just until combined. Mixture will be crumbly. Add vanilla extract and milk. Mix until dough is soft. Fold in chocolate chips.
- If using whole graham crackers, use a food processor to grind into a fine crumb.
- Melt butter in a microwave-safe bowl and mix with graham cracker crumbs. Divide graham cracker crumbs into two 6” skillets, using about 1/4 C of crumbs for each skillet.
- Divide cookie dough evenly and gently press on top of the graham cracker. Add additional chocolate chips on top if desired. Top with mini marshmallows.
- Heat at 425° F for 10-12 minutes to melt the chocolate and toast the marshmallows.
Serve with graham crackers or cookies.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Toasted
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cookie dough dip